Friday, February 18, 2011

As good as it gets....

Okay so I know I haven't been posting much lately (the store has been keeping me busy LOL!) so I thought I'd share an update on my room.  I finally had shelves put up in my closet and today my hubby and I decided to shift my table as we needed some extra sleeping space for friends coming to visit.

Here's the view when you come into my room now...Wow!!!  Look at the floor space LOL!!  (Click HERE to see how my table was set up before).


And now looking towards the window.  I just stepped into my room and did a little half twist to the right.


My inspiration wall (this is behind my table on the wall with the door (to the left)).


And my now organized closet.  I'm so happy to have SHELVES!!!! LOL!!!


I still realize that I have tons of stuff that I have to use up so instead of not buying anything new (what fun would that be?) I try to pull some older product that I have in my stash and use it with new product in my layouts and projects.  It's a lot of fun!  Sometimes you just forget what you have and it's like Christmas all over again!  Try it!  I guarantee you'll be having fun.
~Alicia

No comments: