Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Challenge : Use some of your older stash


This was a great challenge.  I went digging in my scrapbook stash (which for any of you who know me is quite a feet LOL!), anywho I dug deep waaayyyyy past last year's favorite embellishments, past the stickers I have collected for years and years and got right down to the bottom and dug out a bag full of stuff that I have challenged myself to use at my next scrapbooking crop.  Well, here's layout #1 from that challenge for me.  What do you think?  Can you find the older items???




HAHA!!!  I thought you couldn't.  For those of you curious people...take a second look.  The eyelet flowers were one of my very first eyelet purchases well over 8 years ago (but aren't they soo cute!)  That butterfly stamp...know where it's been?  At the bottom of my stamp bin for quite a while I bought that waayyyy back (I can't remember when).  It was one of the first acrylic stamps that came out.  What about those puffy tags?  Those are from Making Memories that I bought over 4 years ago.  And the last thing on my layout?  The rubon flowers were from Basic Grey from about 3 years ago...but wait!  Did you notice something?  I took some purple smooch and painted the petals of the flowers and added some Kaisercraft bling flowers to it to jazz it up.

Now it's your turn...go through your stash and use those amazing product you bought!  You bought them for a reason, so why not enjoy them on a layout.  I know I'm going to treasure this layout : )
~A

No comments: